What better way to celebrate the summer season than with this easy, delicious paleo olive oil peach cake.
This simple batter comes together quickly! Not only is it grain, gluten and dairy free but the batter is sugar free with natural sweetness coming from the beautiful peaches. This recipe has a light texture and is not overly sweet!
Paleo Peach Cake
- 3 eggs at room temperature
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cold pressed olive oil
- 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup almond or cashew milk
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp unrefined salt
- 1/2 cup granulated swerve or monk fruit
- 2 cups sliced peaches (fresh or frozen)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease the sides and bottom of a 9 inch spring form pan with coconut oil.
- Line the bottom of pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium size bowl, add the wet ingredients. Whisk together.
- In a large bowl, add the dry ingredients.
- Give it a quick whisk making sure there are no lumps.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry.
- Using a spatula, blend until well incorporated and you have a smooth batter.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Arrange the peach slices in a single layer.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before releasing the sides of pan.
- Top with crushed pistachios and swerve icing sugar!