Whether it’s busy days or lazy weekends, sheet pan dinners can be quick, easy and delicious! A simple wild haddock crusted fish and broccoli sheet pan dinner that comes together quickly, served with a side salad for an extra boost of veggies.
Wild Haddock Crusted Fish and Broccoli
- 8 Haddock fillets
- 1/2 cup Almond flour
- 1-2 Bunches of broccoli
- 1/2 cup Arrowroot flour
- 2 tbsp Fresh parsley or 1 tbsp dried
- 2 Garlic cloves finely chopped or 1 tsp ground
- 1 tbsp Nutritional yeast (optional)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt/black pepper to taste
- Olive oil to drizzle over fish
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Bar-boil or steam broccoli for 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a bowl add the almond flour, arrowroot flour, garlic, parsley, nutritional yeast and olive oil.
- Mix together until it becomes a paste.
- Arrange the fish on a sheet pan, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Spoon the almond/arrowroot mixture over each piece of fish.
- Nestle the broccoli between the fish and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cooked, then turn oven to broil for 5 minutes.