This Vegan Rich Chocolate Brownie is easy, delicious, and sugar free! They quickly come together in one bowl! They have everything you’re looking for in a Brownie – rich, decadent, fudgy and moist.
Vegan Rich Chocolate Brownie
- 1 cup smooth almond butter
- 1/4 cup carob or cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup sugar-free applesauce
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp of swerve or monk fruit
- 1 tbsp ground chia seeds (soak the chia seeds in a small bowl with 3 tbsp of water to make a chia egg)
- 1/4 tsp unrefined salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 9X9 glass baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add all the ingredients to a large bowl. Using a spatula mix well, making sure all ingredients are well combined.
- Transfer to the baking dish and smooth out. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Ovens will vary in cooking time so be sure to keep an eye on them. Careful not to overcook.
- Remove from the oven just before they are completely done, they will finish cooking once removed from the oven. Allow to cool before serving. Store any leftovers in the refrigerator.