We’ve had so many request for a vegan brownie, and while we love our Flourless Rich Chocolate Brownie in Healthy Comforts, we believe everyone should be able to enjoy a guilt free treat without sabotaging their health!
This Vegan Rich Chocolate Brownie is easy, delicious, and sugar free! They quickly come together in one bowl!
They have everything you’re looking for in a Brownie – rich, decadent, fudgy and moist.
Vegan Rich Chocolate Brownie
- 1 cup smooth almond butter
- 1/4 cup carob or cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup sugar-free applesauce
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp of swerve or monk fruit
- 1 tbsp ground chia seeds (soak the chia seeds in a small bowl with 3 tbsp of water to make a chia egg)
- 1/4 tsp unrefined salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 9X9 glass baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add all the ingredients to a large bowl. Using a spatula mix well, making sure all ingredients are well combined.
- Transfer to the baking dish and smooth out. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Ovens will vary in cooking time so be sure to keep an eye on them. Careful not to overcook.
- Remove from the oven just before they are completely done, they will finish cooking once removed from the oven. Allow to cool before serving. Store any leftovers in the refrigerator.