This is the ultimate muffin recipe. It’s the perfect base that you can add whatever you want to!
The options are endless. Muffins you can really feel good about eating. High in protein, healthy fats and no junk! This base muffin recipe is paleo, nut free, low carb, sugar free and keto!They make a perfect grab-and-go breakfast option, post work out or afternoon snack.
We love these parchment paper cups from paperchef!! There is nothing worse than that perfect muffin sticking to the liner! These non-stick liners release the muffin effortlessly every time.
Ultimate Muffin Recipe
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp of coconut flour
- 1/2 cup swerve or monk fruit
- 1/4 tsp unrefined salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- To a food processor add the dry ingredients, process until combined.
- Add the eggs and process again to combine, and add the melted coconut oil (make sure it’s at room temperature, so it doesn’t scramble the eggs).
- Process once more until everything in well incorporated.
- Transfer batter to a large bowl.
- At this point you can add whatever flavours you want your muffins to be. We added 1/2 cup of each: grated carrots, raisins and walnuts.Other options: blueberries, banana/walnut, lemon/cranberry, or chocolate chip. Others spices such as clove, cinnamon and nutmeg work really well in the banana muffin.
- Pre heat oven to 350F and add muffin liners to a muffin tin.
- Fill the muffin liners with batter.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.