Citrus lemon, fragrant rosemary and flavorful garlic – a tried and true flavor combination. The dynamic trio along with honey and mustard is simply delicious!
Sweet and Savoury Chicken Thighs
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 2 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 clove of fresh garlic, finely chopped
- 3 springs rosemary
- 1 tbsp lemon juice plus the zest of one whole lemon
- Unrefined salt and pepper
- 10 chicken thighs
- ghee or olive oil
- Add the honey, mustard, garlic, rosemary, lemon juice and zest to a small pan.
- Place the pan on the stove over medium low heat until the sauce is warmed and the honey has melted.
- In a skillet add ghee, or olive oil.
- Add salt and pepper to the chicken thighs, and place in the skillet, skin side down over med-high heat.
- Cook until browned, then transfer to a baking pan or casserole dish.
- Drizzle the sauce over the chicken.
- Place the casserole dish in a 400F oven for 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.