With summer just around the corner, we’ve got you covered with these fun and easy strawberry 🍓 and coconut popsicles.
In the heat of the summer there’s nothing like a cold and refreshing treat.
Get creative and try different fruits and combinations the whole family will love.
Strawberry Nice Cream Popsicles
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- In a small pan add the strawberries with 1 tbsp of honey. Cook over low heat until strawberries have broken down. Remove from stove and allow to cool.
- In a blender add the coconut milk, lemon juice and the remaining honey. Blend until smooth.
- Spoon a couple of tablespoons of strawberries into popsicle molds, then add the blended coconut and finish with another spoon of strawberries.
- Insert popsicle sticks and place in freezer.
- When you’re ready to enjoy, run the bottom of the molds under hot water for a few seconds to release the popsicle from the molds and enjoy!