A perfect dairy free Strawberry and Chocolate Nice Cream!
Dairy-Free Nice Cream
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 3 tbsp honey, maple syrup or coconut nectar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp nut milk (coconut, almond or cashew)
- 1/2 cup dairy free chocolate chips *optional
- Place all ingredients in a food processor except chocolate chips.
- Process until smooth and creamy, stoping to scrap down the sides of the food processor and add the chocolate chips.
- Process once again to incorporate the chocolate chips. Enjoy!