A perfect no fuss, easy peasy no-bake coconut cream & strawberry pie.
no-bake coconut cream & strawberry pie
Ingredients for the crust:
- 15 medjool dates
- 3/4 cup walnuts or pecans
- 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
Ingredients for the filling:
- 1 cup coconut cream (2 cans of coconut milk chilled overnight)
- 2 tbsp Great Lakes unflavoured gelatin
- 3 tbsp coconut nectar, honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
Instructions for the crust:
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and processor until well combined. Crust should stick together when pinched.
- Using 3, 4-inch round spring form pans, scoop 1/4 cup of crust in each pan.
- Using your hand firmly press down. Place in the freezer to set, while you prepare the filling.
Instructions for the filling:
- Add all the filling ingredients, except the coconut flakes to a food processor. Process until smooth and silky.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in the coconut flakes.
- Remove pans from the freezer and equally decide the filling between the 3 pans.
- Top with slices of strawberries and place in the freezer until firm.
- Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving!