Roasted Almonds make for a delicious, crunchy and satisfying snack while providing a healthy dose of nutrients, healthy fats and protein.
Roasting your own almonds at home is easy and if done right you can keep their nutritional value in tact. Low and slow is the name of the game!
Seasoned Roasted Almonds
- 1 cup almonds
- 3/4 tsp olive or coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp unrefined salt
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 300F. In a baking pan add all the ingredients.
- Toss everything together, making sure almonds are well coated.
- Place pan in the oven, roast until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely for a crunchy snack.