A super fast, nutritious and HEALTHY mid-weeknight dinner meal.
Our colourful Asian salad that not only gives you 6 of the recommended 10 veggies a day but loaded with nutrients. Remember different vegetables have different colours which also means different nutrient profiles so make sure to eat the rainbow 🌈. Salmon is a wonder source of protein and omega 3. Omega 3 is so important for brain health, hormones, the nervous system and helps reduce inflammation!
- 4 salmon fillets
- Unrefined salt and pepper
- avocado oil
- Place a cast iron pan in the oven (400F) to get nice and hot for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkled the salmon with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Once the pan was ready, drizzle it with avocado oil, added the salmon and cooked for 15 minutes or so, turning half way.
- The Asian salad and delicious dressing can be found in page 62 in Healthy Comforts!