Paleo chocolate chip cookies that taste like a traditional chocolate chip cookie…
Sunday morning just got a little sweeter!
Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup ghee (room temperature)
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg (room temperature)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup Almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp arrowroot powder/starch
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F, line a baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Using a stand mixer or hand mixer, cream the ghee and coconut sugar together. Add the egg, and vanilla extract. Blend until well incorporated
- Add the remaining ingredients, except the chocolate chips and mix until well incorporated.
- Add the chocolate chips and blend into batter with a spatula.
- Take a tbsp of dough, or use a cookie scoop, roll and place on the prepared baking sheet. Press down slightly with your hand.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, remove from the oven and allow the cookies to cool completely.
- Store in the fridge or freezer.