Here’s a quick and super easy Paleo and Vegan Chocolate Milk recipe that can also be used as a pudding, shake, or poured into popsicle molds for a creamy fudgsicle. 100% real food, raw, and full of healthy fats!
Raw cashews make up the base of this creamy and delicious drink, and sweetened with dates.
Paleo and Diary Free Chocolate Milk.
Paleo and Vegan Chocolate Milk
- 1/2 cup raw, unsalted cashews
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 5 Medjool dates
- 1/8 tsp unrefined salt
- 1/4 cup water (adjust to your personal preference). If your making chocolate milk, you’ll want it thinner. If you’re making pudding, shake or popsicles you want a thicker consistency.
- add all the ingredients to a high speed blender. Blend until smooth. Place in the fridge to chill or pour into popsicle molds!
- Using a high speed blender will ensure you achieve an ultra smooth and creamy consistency!