This flavourful Mango & Avocado Salsa is so easy to make and hits your taste buds in all the right spots: spicy, sweet, savory and fresh!
With only a handful of ingredients it comes together quickly, then place in the fridge for the flavours to intensify. The longer it chills the better it tastes. Makes a perfect topping for burgers, tacos, draped over salmon, or add cooked shrimp… perfect in lettuce cups.
Mango and Avocado Salad
- 2 ripe mangos, diced into bite size pieces
- 1 ripe avocado, diced into bit size pieces
- 1 large jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped finely
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1 handful of cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- salt to taste