Bet you never thought a Blueberry BBQ sauce would taste great… but the two work perfectly together.
It’s sweet and tangy with a hint of spice all at once. Delicious on chicken, and pork. Making your own homemade BBQ sauce allows you to control the quality of your ingredients and make a healthier version. It’s simple, delicious and only requires 5 ingredients.
Make your own BBQ sauce
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup ketchup (homemade or store-bought)
- 4 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp chili paste (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a small sauce pan on med-low heat.
- Cook until blueberries burst and the sauce thickens.
- Store leftovers in a mason jar in the fridge.