Beat the heat with our homemade refreshing iced tea! Making your own iced tea is not only easy but healthier. You get to control what ingredients you want and of course what you don’t want.
Summer Ice Tea
- 3 tea bags of choice
- 1 cup swerve granulated sugar or monk fruit
- 2/3 cups lemon juice (roughly 3-4 lemons juiced)
- 4 cups cold water
- Place a medium size pot filled with the 3 cups of water on the stove and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, turn off the stove and add the tea bags and swerve. Allow to steep for 5-10 minutes.
- Discard the tea bags and add to a pitcher with the remaining 1 cup of water, and lemon juice.
- Stir and refrigerate. Serve over ice and garnish with lemon wedges.