Once you make your salsa, you’ll never purchase a store bought version again.
First, because it’s so darn quick and easy to make and second, because it taste so much better! You just can’t beat the fresh and bright flavours of homemade salsa.
Fresh, Homemade Salsa
- 4-6 ripe vine ripe tomatoes (remove the seeds)
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- Handful of chopped cilantro
- 1 lime, juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add all your ingredients to a bowl, season with salt and the lime juice. Stir well and transfer to the fridge to chill for an hour. The longer it sits in the fridge the more intense the flavours.
- *Salsa is a delicious condiment that you can enjoy with crackers, Tostitos, on burgers, grilled meat, vegetables or my personal favourite, in a taco bowl!!