I’m always looking to make something new for my family to take as a quick grab-and-go breakfast or snack option. I made these – a cross between an egg muffin and biscuit (more egg muffin). I posted them in our stories and had requests for the recipe.
The base is eggs, salt, garlic powder, and coconut flour from there you can add whatever flavours you like. I added nutritional yeast (for a cheesy flavour) and jalapeño. Ham or bacon would have been a nice addition if I had it on hand.
This recipe makes 6 muffins!
- 4 whole eggs
- 1/4 tsp unrefined salt
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- black pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1 jalapeño, diced
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Add 6 muffin liners to a muffin tin and set aside.
- In a bowl add the coconut flour, use a fork to press out any lumps.
- Add the remaining ingredients and whisk.
- Fill each muffin tin with the egg mixture and bake for 15 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container and keep in the fridge. Enjoy!