These cinnamon sugared donuts are soft and chewy with the perfect amount of sweetness! They’re super super easy to make, just one bowl and a donut pan… they’re baked not fried, completely grain free, gluten free, dairy free, and yeast free!
Cinnamon Sugared Donuts
Ingredients for the donuts
- 1 cup Almond flour
- 1/4 cup arrowroot powder
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp unrefined salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup nut milk
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
Ingredients for the sugar coating (mix in a bowl)
- 1 tbsp swerve icing sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spray a pan with non stick spray and set aside.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix the wet ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix until well incorporated.
- Transfer batter to a piping bag or reusable bag, snip a some hole in the corner of the bag and pipe your donuts into the pan (you may also spoon batter into the pan).
- Tap the pan on the counter and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely then dip each donut into the sugared cinnamon and enjoy!