Need a chocolate fix? Who doesn’t crave chocolate now and then. If done right you can enjoy guilt-free. With only 4 ingredient you can whip them up quickly. They’re creamy, rich, delicious and a perfect little bite!
Chocolate Cashew Butter Truffles
- 1 ripe avocado
- 3/4 tbsp cashew butter
- 3/4 cup dairy free chocolate
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Place a pot filled a 1/4 of the way with water on the stove on medium-low heat. Bring to a simmer, place a glass bowl over the pot and add the chocolate and coconut oil.
- In a separate bowl mash the avocado and add the cashew butter.
- Once the chocolate has melted, add to the avocado and cashew butter mixture. Mix well.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge until set.
- Remove from the fridge, take a teaspoon of chocolate mixture, roll into a ball and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Roll in sugar free coconut flakes or melted chocolate.