Who said snacking had to be unhealthy… These cauliflower buffalo bites are hands down my favourite way to enjoy cauliflower.
I serve them with a paleo buffalo sauce and our dairy-free ranch dip (in Healthy Comforts) but also delicious on their own. Makes a great side to our recipe for Wild Haddock, a delicious crusted fish dish!
Cauliflower Buffalo Bites
- 1 head of cauliflower cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 tbsp ghee, grass fed butter or coconut oil
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup jalapeño pepper sauce or Franks hot sauce
- Olive oil to drizzle
- salt, pepper and paprika to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F, line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the cauliflower on the baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Toss the cauliflower making sure the cauliflower is well coated, and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- In a small pot add the remaining ingredients and simmer over low heat.
- Remove the cauliflower from the oven, transfer to a platter and serve with buffalo sauce and ranch dip.