Braciole – inspired with a healthy twist. Braciole is a pounded piece of protein, traditionally veal is used but you can substitute with chicken, pork or beef and stuffed with herbs, salt and pepper, rolled and secured with kitchen twine or as my beloved grandmother used to do…string!!
Takes minutes to prep and 40 minutes to cook. Pair with a beautiful side of sautéed rapini (relative to the broccoli family) for a super healthy and nutritious dinner.
- 4 pieces of protein of choice (we used veal)
- salt/pepper, parsley to taste
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast per braciole
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- Roll and secure with toothpick.
- Bake at 400F, for approximately 40 minutes.