If you know anything about Healthy Comforts then you know we don’t believe in depriving yourself when it comes to food intolerances or sensitivities. We’re about creating recipes that empower you and your tastebuds. We also believe you can never have too many Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookie 🍪 recipes. These cookies are an easy bake, delicious with a soft chewy texture, whether your paleo or not! See the ingredient list for substitutes for the sugar free and vegan option!
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (firm)
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar (*use monk fruit or swerve for a sugar free option)
- 1 egg (*use a chia egg for a vegan option)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tbsp arrowroot powder
- 1/4 tsp unrefined salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set.
- With a hand or stand mixer cream the coconut oil and sugar together.
- Add the egg, mix until incorporated.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, arrowroot powder, salt and baking soda.
- Mix until well incorporated.
- Mix in the chocolate chips with a spatula.
- Using a cookie scoop or a tbsp, scoop the dough into the prepared baking sheet. No need to press them down
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Allow them to completely cool before enjoying. Store leftovers in a glass container in the fridge.